- Fintastico The Lucha Shark from Ben Spencer x The Godbeast
- Mystical Warriors of the Ring Pearlescent Neon Green sets from Fantastic Plastic Toys x True Cast Studio
- Purple Frenzy Lazer Saur from Goodleg Toys x Kaiju Lab
- Metallic Blue Kabuto Mushi and Metallic Purple Kabuto Mushi from The Godbeast
- Nightmare from Frenzy Bros.
- Cyborg Space Barbarian Frostkronna from Ben Spencer x BigManToys
- Cosmic Green Megakeshi Galaxxor from Ben Spencer x The Godbeast x True Cast Studio
- Jah Warrior from Holler Toys
- Galaxxor 013 from Ben Spencer x The Godbeast
- Wooden Robot from Jimbot
- Galaxxnar from ManOrMonster? x Ben Spencer x Monsterforge
- Samhain from 5.5 Customs x Monsterforge
- Boss Apes from Goodleg Toys
For even more gory details on all of the Nerd City 2014 C2E2 releases, check out the official mini blog right here! Click through to check out the other 12 exclusives (inc. edition size and pricing) revealed so far…
Brandon Barker over at ManOrMonster? Studios has just revealed a toy mash-up of epic proportions, proudly presenting the mighty GALAXXNAR! Combining the worlds of Ben Spencer’s Galaxxor and WoW, the stunning Bog-nar remake was kit-bashed and re-sculpted by none other than Monsterforge, coming cast by MoM? with the now standard neo-mag articulated joints. Pictured here as a blank black resin test shot, we’re told that the first painted run will be making it’s debut at the Nerd City C2E2 booth (750) next weekend, so be sure to stay tuned for a full reveal soon!
Following news of Bigmantoys’ Legend Critters earlier today, we thought it rather apt to finally show you guys the recently released “Deep Dish” exclusives for Toy+Life! Cast by our very own Tru:Tek in an authentic keshi-style rubber, the Chicago inspired blue/white marbled mini figures came packed in a custom mini deep pan pizza dish and sleek velcroed box. Limited to just 6 pieces (all of which were accounted for at C2E2), another batch of 14 have been created for those unfortunate to miss the first round. We hear that a waiting list of interested parties has already been created, so we suggest hitting up Toy+Life directly through their site here to enquire about any remaining slots…
Dropping alongside a whole host of custom toys and art at the Critical Hit C2E2 booth this weekend, the legendary Skinner introduces his latest run of Frenzy Barbarians… Featuring 4 different figures based on Frenzy’s new spiked and double-headed designs; Black Tooth Grin (ltd to 1), Nocturnal Gorg (ltd to 2), Iceberg Suicide (ltd to 3) and Nuke Dude (ltd to 4), each comes packed with a weapon accessory created with the aid of Frank Kozik, plus custom header card. Whilst it’s unlikely (we can always hope!), expect any remaining stock to hit the Critical Hit shop at some point next week…
With Chicago’s C2E2 opening it’s doors later this week, Ben Spencer over at Nerd City proudly presents the entire Phalanx line-up in full! A mini exposition featuring an incredible collection of neo-vintage 5.5″ action figure customs, bootlegs and original figures, the strictly limited designs will be available to view and purchase from the Nerd City booth. Here’s a quick rundown of what will be on display (including edition sizes and pricing)-
- DOC Dead DieBias$e (previously featured here)// Created by Goodleg Toys, these have been limited to 5 for the Phalanx, priced at $60 each.
- Rudo Rey Mar the Lucha Shark (previously featured here)// The third Lucha Shark colourway, the figure, sculpted by Ben Spencer and cast by Marty ‘Godbeast’ Hansen has been limited to 5, priced at $75 each.
- Prince Algor and Toron (previously featured here)// Created by Rampageo Industries, the prince and side kick come cast with neo mag joints in an exclusive glitter black/gid colourway. Limited to 4 and priced at just $40 each.
- Lilith Eve the Deadstar Diva// Designed/kit-bashed by From the Styx Toys’ Tim Seeley, Lilith has been cast by ManOrMonster? Studios, once again coming with WoW neo-joints. Limited to 4 hand painted figures, the Diva has been priced at $50.
- Torix and The Phantom King// Coming from the legendary 5.5 Customs, these guys have been limited to an edition of 6 with 1 white ‘Phantom King’ chase. Priced at $85 and $100 respectively.
- The Orc// Taking a break from their Mego-style releases, Imagination Asylum proudly present their latest original figure. Limited to 5 exquisitely crafted pieces, they will be available for $75 a piece.
- Stealth Squad Skeletoncrew// Ro3co comes with the latest iteration of his popular Skeleton knock-off, this time around cast in a crystal clear ‘stealth’ resin! Limited to 5, these have been priced at just $50.
- Bunny Warrior// Not to be out done by brother Tim, From the Styx Toys’ Steve Seeley has also contributed to the show with is latest creation, the Bunny Warrior! Produced by Giant Japanese Monster, Bad! in a flesh coloured resin, the oddball figure has been limited to 3 pieces, available for $50 each.
- Mechgarr// Leaving the best ’till last (in our slightly biased opinion anyway!), our good friend and partner in crime, Bigmantoys, has teamed up with ManOrMonster? Studios for this Phalanx-exclusive Treegarr. Featuring WoW compatible neo-mag joints, the beautiful piece has been given a chrome finish with detail hugging black rub. Limited to 5 and priced at $80 each.
On top of this crazy line-up, both ManOrMonster? Studios and Marty ‘Godbeast’ Hansen will be on hand with a number of different exclusives including the pictured ‘Infection‘ Galaxxor (limited to 10 pieces @$125 each) and ‘Gamma Meltdown’ Bog-Narr (limited to 5 @$80 each), alongside the debut of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, WoW’s Clawbber, a Skinner Galaxxor and more! Stay tuned for more tomorrow…
With Chicago’s legendary C2E2 convention opening it’s doors later this month, online designer toy emporium Toy+Life have once again called upon the services of Healeymade for their round of booth exclusives, although this time he’s joined by our very own Tru:Tek and The Disarticulators! Sitting alongside Healey’s gorgeous blue and lime swirled “Ecto Lake” Quackula resins (lmited to 7), Tru:Tek has been hard at work preparing the latest H.U.S.T.L.E Artist Series: Wave 1 colourway- this time in a Toy+Life inspired marble GID blue/green rubber. Limited to just 10 pieces (one of each design), the exclusive figures will come packed in a gacha style capsule with insert, stat card and button for $18 each. Joining H.U.S.T.L.E, Tru:Tek has also prepared a special batch of The Amazing Zectron‘s Critters, cast in a Chicago ‘Deep Dish’ pale blue and white with red push pin star accessory. Limited to just 6, these will also be available from the Toy+Life booth (#954) for $18…
With C2E2 just around the corner, Marty “Godbeast” Hansen reveals the first of many exclusive collaborations he’s been feverishly working away on for the event, as he proudly presents the “Infection” Galaxxor… Featuring the same incredible Glyos-style head sculpt from Onell Design‘s Matt Doughty that featured in last year’s exclusive, the stunning 5.5″ neo-vintage action figure has been cast in The Godbeast’s signature “Infection” colourway, a deep clear red. No news with regards to pricing or edition size as of yet, so be sure to stay locked on both the Godbeast and Galaxxor twitter feeds for updates closer to the event.