Clutter proudly presents the return of Rampage Toys’ Jon Malmstedt in NY with his very own show at their Beacon location this Saturday, April 8th from 6pm
- Set to feature a large body of new and old figures, with some that will ONLY ever be released at this event, including a slew of 1-offs and a large selection of micro editions of figures big and small, cute and ugly, simple and detailed
- All figures in the show will be from the ranks of RAMPAGE production, with some that represent collaborative efforts including GRAVY Toys (Bwana Spoons!), MVH (Mutant Vinyl Hardcore), Triclops, Plaseebo, Skullheadbutt, Grumble Toy and Tru:Tek
Some extra points of note-
- Tickets will be handed out at a TBD time prior to the 6 O’clock opening time.
- Sales will begin sometime around/between 6:15 and 7:00 PM. If it seems like people are hanging about and everyone is ready to start, then we will start.
- Sales start at #1 and go sequentially (1,2,3,4,5…etc.) from there
- Each person may choose up to 2 large figures and up to 1 each of figures from release runs or micros. I’ll be there to diffuse any confusion
- Each person MAY ONLY BUY 1 RAMPAGE x MVH DX-based 1-off at the time their number is called. These figures will represent the only time that this particular figure is planned to appear, and I do not want 1 or 2 people taking them all home
- Once all people with numbers have had a chance to select their purchases, sales will be open until closing time for purchase of any and all remaining items by any person in attendance
- Packaged and ‘ready to go’ figures that are part of a larger release run will be available to take home on the night of the show. Figures from smaller sized micro-runs, one-offs and some other thing will be kept on display for the duration of the exhibition
- The online sale will commence on Monday 10th
The Clutter Gallery proudly announce details of their latest two-person art exhibition, Scott Wilkowski and Monster Worship‘s Spectre of Atma! Set to feature a number of new works from the pair, including both resin and sofubi micro-runs, collaborative figures and one-off customs, highlights revealed so far include the pictured “Sunburst” Real Fighting Greasebat, “Arctic” Mecha Greasebat and a selection of Micro Greasebat hand paints. Due to open it’s doors this coming Saturday, May 9th from 6pm onwards, Spectre of Atma’s various exhibits will be up for grabs at both the physical gallery location and online store simultaneously. Want a chance at bagging a piece early? The be sure to head over to the Clutter site here and sign up to Gallery Preview List as everything will be offered up to subscribers several hours prior to opening…
Joining the previously posted resin figures from Tokyo Jesus, Peter Kelk aka Seymour Art is the latest artist to reveal his piece for Clutter ‘s upcoming sculptural group show “Tenebrous”, the Dodeca! Standing at a lofty 15.7″ tall, the exquisite, one-of-a-kind piece was sculpted by the artist using a mixture of Apoxie and polymer clay, featuring fully removable, spring mounted figure nestled inside the maw of a wonderfully detailed aquatic beast. Hand painted and airbrushed by the artist is his unique neo-traditional inspired palette, the sculpture has been finished with a subtle mix of spot satin and hi gloss coats.
Joining a whole host of other sculptural pieces (artists TBC) at the show’s opening reception on June 14th from 6pm-9pm, those interested in purchasing pieces are encouraged to join the gallery’s preview list right here. Check out Seymour’s video below to see a full 360 of the stunning figure…
Japanese resin artist Tokyo Jesus has just unveiled a total of 3 pieces that he’ll have on display at Clutter Gallery‘s upcoming Tenebrous group show! In-keeping with the artist’s signature mix of traditional Japanese, yokai and skull-based art, the wonderfully horrific one-off creations have been painstakingly sculpted, coming cast in resin using a time-honoured lost wax technique. Hand painted in a contrasting mix of solid white, blue and red acrylics, against multiple washes in black, ivory and white, the unnamed figures will be joining a whole host of other sculptural pieces (artists TBC) at the show’s opening reception on June 14th from 6pm-9pm. Those interested in purchasing pieces are encouraged to join the gallery’s preview list right here…
MAN-E-XCLUSIVE// The Disarticulators’ (In)Action Figure 2 show exclusive Ooze-ball and Ooze-claw revealed…
Revealed last week sporting the OG neon green and pink colours, The Disarticulators’ Ooze-claw will be making an appearance at Clutter‘s (In)Action Figure 2 show next month in an exclusive black and magenta colourway! Designed and sculpted by The Disarticulators‘ Zectron and produced in rubber by Tru:Tek, the 2-part design stands at around 2.5″ tall, coming with a craterman-style claw that perfectly cradles both Oozeball and MoD figures for multi-tiered display. Dropping at the event with an exclusive matching magenta Ooze-ball, the claws are due to come bagged with header art co-created by Tru:Tek and Ralph Niese. Limited to an edition of 10 this time around, expect to pay around $40 a set… Those unable to attend the event are going to need to sign up to the Clutter Gallery preview list right here for first dibs on any leftovers!
“(In)Action Figure 2,” a group exhibition elevating action figure art, will open on January 11th with a reception from 6-9PM local time and be on display until January 31st, 2014 at The Clutter Gallery, 163 Main St., Beacon, NY 12508.