- Size: 8.5″
- Articulation: 7 points (arms, wrists, waist x2, duck)
- Edition size: 2
- Price: $330 plus shipping
- Designed and digitally sculpted by Toysbian, Philip comes cast in sofubi with layers of white, lilac and metallic sprays with either an orange or green “Evil Easter” suit
- Comes packed with pachi Ultraman omake
- Going on sale alongside a pair of GID “Villain” Duwa in the Hellopike store at some point tomorrow (8/12)
- Size: TBC (Jizo-Anarcho), 6″ (Apalala)
- Artiuclation: 0 points (Jizo-Anarcho), 6 points (Apalala)
- Edition size: TBC
- Price: $30 (Jizo-Anarcho), $150 (Apalala)
- 2 versions of Apalala will be on offer; half on a pink vinyl base with metallic, black, white and tan sprays, the other half on white vinyl with an earth tone paint rub and swampy green/blue tones complemented by hits of silver, purple and brown
- Jizo comes cast in a pink vinyl with layers of metallic sprays and black splatters
- Going on sale in the DHP store at some point on Saturday, August 5th
With the help of 7 other like-minded artists, Eckotyper has joined forces with Paul Kaiju and Unbox Industries for a painted Mini Mockbat release dubbed “Project Guano”! Featuring a whopping total of 70 bats – 35 in red and 35 in black – 5 of each color have been handed out to a select bunch of artists; Nebulon5, Hellopike, Mr DLux, Topheroy, Michael Devera, Gatchabert and of course Eckotyper himself; each offering up their own unique combo of sprays and hand brushed detailing on the little guys. Coming packed blind bag-style with header art from David Coffman, the “Project Guano” Mini Mockbats are currently being offered up via lottery for just $100 each plus shipping. Interested in trying your luck? Then be sure to fill out the dedicated entry form right here between 12am – 11.59pm Pacific on Wednesday, May 18th… Good luck to all who enter!
The highly talented Hellopike has just been revealed as the latest artist to take on Toysbian‘s popular “San Jiao Mo” sofubi! Standing at around 9″ tall and featuring 5 points of articulation, the unique, pyramid-headed mound of muscle has been produced in what appears to be a glow-in-the-dark soft vinyl this time around, coming with a swathe of gorgeous metallic blue, purple, gold and black sprays courtesy of Hellopike. Limited to an edition of just 5 pieces this time around, expect the figures in the Hellopike store at some point later this week for around $125 plus shipping. Keep an eye on the artist’s Instagram feed here for full release details soon…
It’s been a long time since we last saw poor old Ian the Sewer Creep, so it came with great pleasure this week to find that creator Mikee Riggs aka Coma21 has teamed up with none other than Hellopike for a brand new one-off micro run! Standing at around 7″ of Japanese soft vinyl, the tentacled freak has been treated to a number of unique paint apps courtesy of Hellopike, including various sprays, washes, rubs and hand painted detailing. Up for grabs via e-mail lottery until Thursday, July 30th, interested parties are going to need to fire over their details to firstname.lastname@example.org to both enter and find out details on pricing and edition size… Good luck to all that take part!
Joining a whole slew of new works in his store, artist Hellopike dishes up one of the most inspired sofubi one-offs we’ve seen in a long time, the hilarious “Mini Unchiman and His Septic Tank” custom mash-up! Featuring a Max Toy “Kaiju Tank” with a removable Paul Kaiju “Unchiman” gacha mounted on the back turret with magnets, the stunning piece has been treated to a septic tank-yellow base over black vinyl, coming complete with blue spot sprays and net-masked silver accents. Currently up for grabs in the Hellopike store right here, Unchi’s mobile sanitary unit can be yours for just $100 plus shipping…
Toby Dutkiewicz over at Devils Head Productions has just revealed that he’ll be teaming up with Hellopike for the first official painted release of the new Bodhisattva Alavaka sofubi! Produced in what appears to be a black vinyl, the 4″ tall figures have each been treated to a number of orange, metallic blue and pink sprays from Hellopike – as well as one contrasting gold and red chase – each comes complete with both Alavaka and Bodhisattva heads, a set of prayer beads and a scroll. Touching down in the DHP webshop this coming Saturday, May 2nd for just $60 each plus shipping, we suggest you start praying to the gods now to be in with a chance of snagging one!