Wombat Toys’ pachimon kaiju has been resurrected by Rampage Toys for a special release next week
- Size: 9″
- Articulation: 3 ponts (waist, arms)
- Edition size: TBC
- Price: $95 plus shipping
- Wombat Toys’ Jamira pachimon comes cast in a squishy fleshy sofubi, complete with silver/red sprays and hand painted detailing inspired by the B-Club Jamira colorway
- Comes fitted with a squeaker in the backside
- Packed with a mini (made in Japan) tin car or tank
- Going on sale in the Rampage Toys store alongside a whole host of other items next Wednesday, July 4th
Planet-X‘s pachi Jamira kaiju Kanjiras finally receives its first painted release this week
- Size: 12″
- Articulation: 4 points (arms/legs)
- Edition size: TBC
- Price: $120 plus shipping
- Produced in pink soft vinyl, Kanjiras has been treated to a classic Hawaii colorway in metallic teal, black, yellow and bright red/orange
- Currently available via e-mail lottery, interested parties are going to need to send their name, shipping address, country, telephone number, PayPal address and IG/Facebook ID to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP
Originally available at Wonderfestival last weekend, Planet-X have held back a limited supply of their Kanjiras collab with Dream Rocket
- Size: 11″
- Articulation: 4 points (arms, legs)
- Edition size: TBC (3 available)
- Price: $250 plus shipping
- Designed by Planet-X based on the infamous pachi Jamira, Kanjiras has been produced in soft vinyl and treated to layers of rainbow sprays and shading in Dream Rocket’s unmistakable style
- Available via e-mail lottery for another 12 hours from the time of writing, interested parties are going to need to send their name, shipping address, country, telephone number, PayPal address and Instagram ID to email@example.com ASAP
Debuting at Wonderfestival Winter 2016 earlier on today, the latest round of Rampage Ultra Kaiju will be receiving a limited online release next week! Featuring all 3 designs from the current line-up, the Rampage Toy-sculpted, Marmit-produced Pigumon has been cast in a Goji-blue, Jamira, a neon green and Aboras, a deep orange, each have been treated to a number of flat and metallic sprays with hand painted detailing. Going on sale via limited preorder in the Rampage store, the latest Ultra Kaiju will set you back around $40 each…
After a hugely successful Wonderfestival over the weekend, Jon over at Rampage Toys has revealed that a selection of unsold figures are now available for his dedicated army of international fans! Here’s a quick rundown of what’s currently up for grabs in the Rampage store right here…
- Kaibutsu Snack Pack// Featuring both male and female omake from Kesagake, the pair of sofubi minis have been cast up in a flesh toned vinyl with a mix of purple, blue and black hand painted detailing. Packed with a header created by Walter P, the set comes in at just $30.
- RAMPAGE x NERDONE Gorilla Tank// The latest collaboration with Nerdone has been produced in a white vinyl with Rampage’s signature icy blue sprays. Coming with both Gorilla Tank and full-sized Gorilla, the pair will set you back just $150.
- FLESH Jamira// The premier figure in the ongoing, officially Tsuburaya licensed Ultra Kaiju series, Jamira has been cast in a flesh tone vinyl for his third outing, coming complete with vintage-style purple sprays for just $40 a piece.
- Aboras// Joining Jamira, Rampage is very proud to reveal the second figure in the Ultra Kaiju series, Aboras! Coming in an authentic teal vinyl with ivory and metallic sprays, the figure has also been priced at a very reasonable $40.
- Holographic Sticker set// Last, but by no means least, we have the Rampage Bikkuriman-style sticker set! Featuring the last of the Cupcake Wrestler and Lab Mice stickers, these are joined by an all-new Ugly Unicorn release. Coming stamped on the back, the trio can be yours for just $10.
Originally teased here a couple of weeks back, Rampage Toys‘ official Tsuburaya-licensed Jamira figure finally made it’s first public appearance at the Medicom Toy Exhibition’14 yesterday! Due to be the first release in the ongoing Rampage Ultrakaiju Series, the 5″ soft vinyl kaiju is set for a number of limited “homage” colourways over the coming months, the first of which will be available through the Medicom Toy store on September 7th for 4,000yen, preceeded by a limited early release at Wonderfestival on July 27th. Stay tuned for full lowdown as soon as we hear anything!
Taking his toy game to a whole new level, Jon Malmstedt over at Rampage Toys has just revealed that he will be releasing an official Tsuburaya-licensed version of Jamira at Wonderfestival in July! Whilst we only have the above teaser to go by, we’re presuming that the soft vinyl kaiju will be going on sale under the event’s unique one day license agreement, which, unfortunately for most of us, is going to mean it’ll to be pretty hard to come by in the West. Regardless of obtainability, a Rampage take on the iconic neckless beast is sure to be a must-see once it’s finished, so we’ll be (rather impatiently!) keeping our ears to the ground for the full lowdown soon…