- Size: 9″
- Articulation: 3 points (waist, arms) plus removable rocket chest
- Edition size: TBC
- Price: 54,000yen plus shipping
- Comes cast in what appears to be a red soft vinyl with masked white, gold, purple, yellow, orange, brown and flesh sprays with hand painted detailing
- Currently available via lottery, interested parties are going to need to DM their name, address, phone number and Instagram name to Yoda before 9pm Japan time today (5/14)
Size: 8″ (TBC)
Articulation: 3 points (waist, arms)
Edition size: TBC
Price: 30,000yen plus shipping
Collaboratively designed and produced by Longneck and Awesome Toy, Yoda-Q comes cast in a white soft vinyl for this first release, coming complete with pink/black sprays and either brown or blue fitted hair
Available via Instagram lottery for the next 10 hours at the time of writing, interested parties are going to need to DM Yoda here with their address, postal code, name, age, phone number and choice of hair color
Longneck‘s highly sought after underwater Delusion Monster returns in a GID colorway this week
- Size: 13″
- Articulation: 4 points (neck, arms, waist)
- Edition size: TBC
- Price: 45,000yen plus shipping
- Cast in a GID sofubi, the Seabed Maijin has been treated to layers of neon yellow, red, blue and black sprays courtesy of Longneck’s Yoda Masahico
- Available via lottery until 7pm Japan time on July 7th, interested parties are going to need to DM Yoda-san via Instagram, including their address, name, age, telephone number and PayPal address
- Winners will be notified by July 10th
Longneck’s Yoda Masahico has teamed up with Mandarake to offer up a special one-off “White Hair 666″ Seabed Maijin this week! Standing at around 13” tall, the highly sought after figure – a homage to Cosmo’s “Fish” Alien gacha – has been produced in an unpainted black/dark red soft vinyl, complete with hand threaded white hair and a submarine omake. Currently on offer via lottery through Mandarake’s ongoing “original art program “Ark” for a hefty 100,000yen plus shipping, interested parties are going to need to fill out the dedicated entry form right here before close on Sunday, June 19th… Good luck to all who enter!
Angel Abby have teamed up with Longneck‘s Yoda Masahico for the release of an exclusive Yusei and Moon Maijin set! Standing at around 14″ tall each and produced in a black squishy soft vinyl, the highly sought after pair have been treated to matching paint apps in a mix of metallic blue, pink, flesh and green with alternating neon green and pink highlights. Currently on sale via e-mail lottery for $450 each plus shipping, anyone interested in bagging the pair is going to need to fire over an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org between Saturday, May 27th – Sunday, May 28th HK time, being sure to include their figure preference (Yusei, Moon or both), name, address, phone number and PayPal address… Good luck to all who enter!
As if the reveal of Mecha Gorilla last week wasn’t enough, Yoda Masahico of Cosmo Knight Alpha/Longneck has just unveiled yet another figure in his new Machine Soft Vinyl Series, the awesome Zollbots! Featuring the same vintage ‘bot inspired body, the towering 12″ tall figure comes with an all-new head that resembles a mechanised version of Zollmen’s “Robin” Fancy Toy and “Garuban” Ape combined- although we’re not too sure if that was the intention! Painted up in an eye catching mix of metallic blue and red sprays over orangey-yellow vinyl, the first edition of Zollbots is currently up for grabs to Japanese customers through Yoda’s Instagram feed right here. Hopefully we’ll see an international release sometime soon!
It’s been a few years since the debut of his last 100% new figure “Yusei Maijin”, so it came with great pleasure today to find that Yoda Masahico of Cosmo Knight Alpha/Longneck has been hard at work on yet another bonafide sofubi classic… the jaw-dropping Megagorilla! Based on the (as-yet-unverified) vintage mecha gorilla mini pictured above, the towering beast stands at an impressive 12″ tall, coming complete with 5 points of articulation. Currently available to Japanese customers via Instagram in an authentic “OG” paint app of blue, silver and brown over red vinyl, we’ll be keeping our fingers crossed for an overseas Megagorilla release over the next couple of months…