Joining the slew of artists announced yesterday as part of Nerd City‘s huge C2E2 booth this weekend, Daniel Smith aka Turbopistola has revealed a number of releases he’ll have up for grabs at the event. As well as a number of AP Cuddlehards, paintings and customs, Daniel will be bringing along a limited edition of 6 exclusive C2E2 Ion Men in a mix of red and clear black vinyl for $20 each, as well as 6 C2E2 Elephantos figures coming in a rusted red paint app for $25 each. Unable to attend the con? Then you’ll be glad to know that Daniel will also have a limited number of the C2E2 Elephantos in his store for the duration of the event!
Chicago’s legendary C2E2 is nearly upon us (April 24th–26th at McCormack Place) and once again the boys from Nerd City will be out in force, bringing along with them a whole heap of guests and exclusives from around the world! Based out of booth #760 in The Block, the team will play host to an exciting lineup of friends and their creations, ranging from production indie toys, resin figures, far-out art, collectors dvd’s, games, and even apparel. Whilst the sheer range of pieces up for grabs is too vast to even attempt to list here, we can guarantee visitors of the booth will be able to find the likes of The Godbeast, ManOrMonster? Studios, Onell Design, Rawshark Studios, Ben Spencer/Galaxxor, Mystical Warriors of the Ring, Turbo Pistola, JB Roe, Scott Wygmans, Kaiju Kaos, Junk Fed, Battle Babies, Camera Viscera and Until We Burn on hand with their toys at various times during the event, with additional guest exclusive releases coming from Goodleg Toys x Ralph Niese, Frenzy Bros, Extra Truckestrial Customs and Lord Chaos… phew! Click through to check out of some of the various toys on offer, and be sure to head over to the dedicated Nerd City C2E2 mini blog right here for more info on the event… (more…)
With their C2E2 exclusive “Nightmare” figure proving a huge success at the Nerd City booth back in April, Ben Spencer has called upon the talents of Frenzy for their first ever collaborative Galaxxor figure, Phobos: the Interdimensional Space Demon! Featuring a head sculpted by Frenzy Bros on top of Ben’s standard Galaxxor body, the classically styled 5.5″ resin action figure has been engineered and produced in resin by The Godbeast and True Cast Studio. Hand painted by Ben in a mix of orange, lime and black acrylics, the Phobos has been limited to a micro-run of just 3, each coming bagged with a custom header for $85 each plus shipping. Look out for these awesome figures in the Galaxxor store this Friday, August 1st at Noon CST…
- Fintastico The Lucha Shark from Ben Spencer x The Godbeast
- Mystical Warriors of the Ring Pearlescent Neon Green sets from Fantastic Plastic Toys x True Cast Studio
- Purple Frenzy Lazer Saur from Goodleg Toys x Kaiju Lab
- Metallic Blue Kabuto Mushi and Metallic Purple Kabuto Mushi from The Godbeast
- Nightmare from Frenzy Bros.
- Cyborg Space Barbarian Frostkronna from Ben Spencer x BigManToys
- Cosmic Green Megakeshi Galaxxor from Ben Spencer x The Godbeast x True Cast Studio
- Jah Warrior from Holler Toys
- Galaxxor 013 from Ben Spencer x The Godbeast
- Wooden Robot from Jimbot
- Galaxxnar from ManOrMonster? x Ben Spencer x Monsterforge
- Samhain from 5.5 Customs x Monsterforge
- Boss Apes from Goodleg Toys
For even more gory details on all of the Nerd City 2014 C2E2 releases, check out the official mini blog right here! Click through to check out the other 12 exclusives (inc. edition size and pricing) revealed so far…
He’s been a long time in coming, but Warlords of Wor‘s follow-up to the mighty Bog-Nar is finally upon us… presenting Clawbber! Kit-bashed and intensely re-sculpted from a number of different vintage action figures by ManOrMonster? Studios‘ Brandon Michael Barker, the beautiful piece has once again been cast in resin with the now standard WoW compatible neo-mag joints- this time around featuring a staggering 10 points of articulation! Painted in a wonderfully camp mix of pink, purple and gold, Clawbber will be up for grabs via the Nerd City booth alongside the long awaited Warlords of Wor comic this weekend, with further stock heading to the the MoM? store soon…
With Chicago’s C2E2 opening it’s doors later this week, Ben Spencer over at Nerd City proudly presents the entire Phalanx line-up in full! A mini exposition featuring an incredible collection of neo-vintage 5.5″ action figure customs, bootlegs and original figures, the strictly limited designs will be available to view and purchase from the Nerd City booth. Here’s a quick rundown of what will be on display (including edition sizes and pricing)-
- DOC Dead DieBias$e (previously featured here)// Created by Goodleg Toys, these have been limited to 5 for the Phalanx, priced at $60 each.
- Rudo Rey Mar the Lucha Shark (previously featured here)// The third Lucha Shark colourway, the figure, sculpted by Ben Spencer and cast by Marty ‘Godbeast’ Hansen has been limited to 5, priced at $75 each.
- Prince Algor and Toron (previously featured here)// Created by Rampageo Industries, the prince and side kick come cast with neo mag joints in an exclusive glitter black/gid colourway. Limited to 4 and priced at just $40 each.
- Lilith Eve the Deadstar Diva// Designed/kit-bashed by From the Styx Toys’ Tim Seeley, Lilith has been cast by ManOrMonster? Studios, once again coming with WoW neo-joints. Limited to 4 hand painted figures, the Diva has been priced at $50.
- Torix and The Phantom King// Coming from the legendary 5.5 Customs, these guys have been limited to an edition of 6 with 1 white ‘Phantom King’ chase. Priced at $85 and $100 respectively.
- The Orc// Taking a break from their Mego-style releases, Imagination Asylum proudly present their latest original figure. Limited to 5 exquisitely crafted pieces, they will be available for $75 a piece.
- Stealth Squad Skeletoncrew// Ro3co comes with the latest iteration of his popular Skeleton knock-off, this time around cast in a crystal clear ‘stealth’ resin! Limited to 5, these have been priced at just $50.
- Bunny Warrior// Not to be out done by brother Tim, From the Styx Toys’ Steve Seeley has also contributed to the show with is latest creation, the Bunny Warrior! Produced by Giant Japanese Monster, Bad! in a flesh coloured resin, the oddball figure has been limited to 3 pieces, available for $50 each.
- Mechgarr// Leaving the best ’till last (in our slightly biased opinion anyway!), our good friend and partner in crime, Bigmantoys, has teamed up with ManOrMonster? Studios for this Phalanx-exclusive Treegarr. Featuring WoW compatible neo-mag joints, the beautiful piece has been given a chrome finish with detail hugging black rub. Limited to 5 and priced at $80 each.
On top of this crazy line-up, both ManOrMonster? Studios and Marty ‘Godbeast’ Hansen will be on hand with a number of different exclusives including the pictured ‘Infection‘ Galaxxor (limited to 10 pieces @$125 each) and ‘Gamma Meltdown’ Bog-Narr (limited to 5 @$80 each), alongside the debut of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, WoW’s Clawbber, a Skinner Galaxxor and more! Stay tuned for more tomorrow…
“From the corner of the Galaxxorverse that is Hive World X-544 comes Rudo Rey Mar, the bad boy of The Lucha Sharks! He’s never met a steel bar or a rule that he couldn’t bend (or break!)…”
Joining the previously posted Prince Algor earlier today, Nerd City/Galaxxor‘s Ben Spencer has just revealed yet another designer action figure confirmed for the upcoming Phalanx mini exposition… the ‘Rudo Rey Mar’ Lucha Shark! The third official colourway from the anthropomorphic Galaxxor spin-off line, Rudo was designed, sculpted and painted by Ben, with production duties once again handed over to the more than capable hands of Marty ‘The Godbeast‘ Hansen. Coming in a gorgeous ‘primary’ colour scheme, the piece has been been limited to an edition of just 5, available exclusively at the Nerd City C2E2 booth (#967) for $75 each… Stay tuned for more Phalanx reveals soon!