Following the huge success of the Slime mini figures way back in the spring of last year, Rampageo Industries have bowed to the requests of fans and produced a second wave of Jalldoon inhabitants! Featuring a total of 4 core designs; King Valdar, Princess Ikari, Delgon and General Skale, the cute little amorphous blobs range from 1″-2″ in height, each coming with their own distinct personality and charm. To be offered up through a number of different buying options, including full sets in Liars Blue, Glowberry, Forged Glowberry and Confetti at $20, blind bagged singles for $5, plus the all-new large scale Wild Cave Slimes for $15, and 2-pack micro War Slimes for just $4 (pictured below), Wave 2 of the Exciting World Of Jalldoon Slimes will be touching down in the Doom Kick store this Friday, February 28th at 9pm EST. Supplies are said to be much more limited than the first wave, so be sure to set your alarms this time to avoid disappointment!
NOTE// Rampageo will not be excepting International orders through the store due to wildly fluctuating postage prices. If you do live outside the US and are looking to purchase, be sure to drop a comment right here and the guys will endeavour to get back to you…
With Chicago’s C2E2 opening it’s doors later this week, Ben Spencer over at Nerd City proudly presents the entire Phalanx line-up in full! A mini exposition featuring an incredible collection of neo-vintage 5.5″ action figure customs, bootlegs and original figures, the strictly limited designs will be available to view and purchase from the Nerd City booth. Here’s a quick rundown of what will be on display (including edition sizes and pricing)-
- DOC Dead DieBias$e (previously featured here)// Created by Goodleg Toys, these have been limited to 5 for the Phalanx, priced at $60 each.
- Rudo Rey Mar the Lucha Shark (previously featured here)// The third Lucha Shark colourway, the figure, sculpted by Ben Spencer and cast by Marty ‘Godbeast’ Hansen has been limited to 5, priced at $75 each.
- Prince Algor and Toron (previously featured here)// Created by Rampageo Industries, the prince and side kick come cast with neo mag joints in an exclusive glitter black/gid colourway. Limited to 4 and priced at just $40 each.
- Lilith Eve the Deadstar Diva// Designed/kit-bashed by From the Styx Toys’ Tim Seeley, Lilith has been cast by ManOrMonster? Studios, once again coming with WoW neo-joints. Limited to 4 hand painted figures, the Diva has been priced at $50.
- Torix and The Phantom King// Coming from the legendary 5.5 Customs, these guys have been limited to an edition of 6 with 1 white ‘Phantom King’ chase. Priced at $85 and $100 respectively.
- The Orc// Taking a break from their Mego-style releases, Imagination Asylum proudly present their latest original figure. Limited to 5 exquisitely crafted pieces, they will be available for $75 a piece.
- Stealth Squad Skeletoncrew// Ro3co comes with the latest iteration of his popular Skeleton knock-off, this time around cast in a crystal clear ‘stealth’ resin! Limited to 5, these have been priced at just $50.
- Bunny Warrior// Not to be out done by brother Tim, From the Styx Toys’ Steve Seeley has also contributed to the show with is latest creation, the Bunny Warrior! Produced by Giant Japanese Monster, Bad! in a flesh coloured resin, the oddball figure has been limited to 3 pieces, available for $50 each.
- Mechgarr// Leaving the best ’till last (in our slightly biased opinion anyway!), our good friend and partner in crime, Bigmantoys, has teamed up with ManOrMonster? Studios for this Phalanx-exclusive Treegarr. Featuring WoW compatible neo-mag joints, the beautiful piece has been given a chrome finish with detail hugging black rub. Limited to 5 and priced at $80 each.
On top of this crazy line-up, both ManOrMonster? Studios and Marty ‘Godbeast’ Hansen will be on hand with a number of different exclusives including the pictured ‘Infection‘ Galaxxor (limited to 10 pieces @$125 each) and ‘Gamma Meltdown’ Bog-Narr (limited to 5 @$80 each), alongside the debut of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, WoW’s Clawbber, a Skinner Galaxxor and more! Stay tuned for more tomorrow…
Following our little introduction to the ‘Exciting World of Jalldoon‘ last month, creator Jesse Chagnon of Rampageo Industries/Doom Kick has very kindly sent over a preview set of the first batch of figures the ‘Slimes’, so without further ado, we take another look at the highly promising line… Consisting of 5 beautifully cast resin minis, the pack has been split up into ‘good’ and ‘evil’ characters with a view to developing a full MOTU-style narrative as the series progresses. Featuring main protagonist Prince Algor (2 eyes) and his faithful companion Toron (3 eyes), these are joined by ‘baddies’ Master Boshak (facemask) and Jelgon (1 eye), plus Jelldoon’s native inhabitant, the Mini Slime, all sculpted in Jesse’s distinctive, minimal style. Pictured here in an exclusive preview semi-clear Burgundy, the little guys will be dropping in a slew of different colours and buying options, with the main ‘full set’ (all 5 pictured figures) confirmed in 4 different colourways; Pink Champagne 1878 (Hot pink), Industrial Smoke (Smokey Silver), Slime Green, and a surprise fourth color to revealed on DoomKick.com soon (edit- Glowberry!). Joining the minis, Jesse has also been in cahoots with ManOrMonster? Studios’ Brandon Michael Barker to create a ‘Heroic Form’ action figure variant of Prince Algor (full lowdown here). Cast by Jesse in 5 one-off colourways, the Algor-headed custom 5.5 bootleg comes with the now-standard MoM? compatible neo-mag joints, featuring a whopping 9 points of articulation!
With the full range of figures touching down in the Doom Kick store this Saturday, 20th April at 9pm EST, we bring you the complete rundown of what to expect including prices-
Slimes Full Set: All 4 figures plus bonus Mini Slime in the aforementioned 4 colourways. $20 each
Slimes Minis Sets: Available in randomly packed sets of 4, 8, 12 and 20, these come in a variety of different finishes including GID, thermal cour changing and marbled. $5, $10 $15 and $20 respectively
Slimes Singles: As well as the main 4 pack, the debut figures are also available as singles in the original 4 colourways, and as random ‘grab-bag’ one-offs. $5 each
Prince Algor ‘Heroic Form’: As mentioned above, this custom 5.5″ action figure has been cast in 5 different colourways (with a 6th heading to C2E2). $40 each
We’d like to give Jesse a massive thanks for sending over the figures, and suggest to any of you guys interested to head over to the store pretty sharpish after the drop on Saturday- we can’t imagine these little guys hanging around for long!
Following our look at Rampageo Industries‘ ‘Exciting World of Jalldoon’ last week, the guys over at Nerd City have just revealed that the series’ main character, Prince Algor, will be making making an appearance in the upcoming Phanlanx mini exposition at C2E2! To be packaged alongside trusty companion Toron, the pair have been cast in a black/white glitter colorway made with Monster Kolor resin dye and SolarColorDust’s Holographic glitter. Limited to just 4 pieces this time around, the fully articulated figure will be available exclusively from Nerd City’s C2E2 booth (#967) for $40 each…
DoonKick‘s Jesse Chagnon has taken the leap into the world of resin art multiples as he proudly presents his debut line under the newly formed Rampageo Industries, The Exciting World of Jalldoon! Featuring a absolutely incredible selection of neo-vintage style designer action figures and companion minis based on the fictional planet’s native ‘Slime’ species, we’ve decided to shine the spotlight on the series’ main protagonist ‘Prince Algor’ before delving into a full review of the various other creatures later in the week…
Created in conjunction with ManOrMonster Studios, the prince has been kit-bashed from various vintage 5.5″ action figures, coming replete with 100% Warlords of Wor compatible neo-mag joints. Featuring the series’ 2-eyed ‘Slime’ head, this has also been cleverly modified with magnets to offer full interchangeability with the rest of the Jalldoon line. Cast up in a variety of different colours including the pictured ‘Slime’ green, purple/white and our favourite, neon yellow/clear, Prince Algor will be touching down in the DoomKick store alongside a whole cast of other figures next Wednesday, April 20th at 9pm for just $40 plus shipping each… Stay tuned for the full lowdown on the rest of “The Exciting World of Jalldoon” later in the week!