Never ceasing to amaze with his constant flow of custom work, Ersico comes with quite possibly his most accomplished figure to date, the incredible Angler Armorvor! Featuring a ton of custom parts and additional sculpting, including oversized claws, a huge mane and back pack extension, the figure is one of the first to use the new Godbeast x Jason Frailey “Terror from the Deep” head, coming cast in a clear orange resin with a Glyos jointed headpiece and articulated jaw. Painted in Ersico’s signature blend of layered weathering and detail hugging washes, the stunning figure should hopefully be up for grabs in the Ersico store at some point in the near future (price TBC)…
After what has seemed like a lifetime in the studio, we can now finally present to you guys the HUGE selection of figures we’ll be dropping at the upcoming Rampage Studios opening and show… Featuring a total of 18 all-new mini figure designs spread across 5 different series from both H.U.S.T.L.E and Disarticulator brands (our collaborative project with Zectron and Bigmantoys), we’ll be profiling each in turn over the next couple of weeks to get you guys better acquainted. In the meantime, here’s a quick rundown of exactly what will be featuring…
- ‘Rampage Exclusive’ H.U.S.T.L.E Artist Series Wave 1// The debut of our long awaited custom bootleg mini figure line, the series features a total of 10 designs from 8 of the art toy scene’s finest. Standing at around 1″-2″ tall, each figure has been hand cast by Tru:Tek in an authentic keshi-style rubber. Coming in either neon pink or green (exclusive to Rampage), each figure is packaged in a gatcha capsule with insert and laminated stat card… Aside from the standard ‘singles’ release, we have also created a number of randomly packed blister carded 3 packs, plus another one-off H.U.S.T.L.E Battle Pack featuring a custom wrestling ring plus figures from both Rampage Toys and series creator Tru:Tek. Pricing and edition size TBC.
- The ‘Tiny Terrors from the Deep’ XComunicated 3 Pack// Our first truly collaborative effort as The Disarticulators, the mini figure 3 pack features designs inspired by mid-90’s RTS videogame XCom: TFTD. Debuting at Rampage Studios in the Tru:Tek produced rubber edition you see below, the stunning figures come packaged in a hand crafted window display box that resembles the original PSONE box- a theme we’re sure you’ll become familiar with in our work soon! Edition size of 3, price TBC.
- Break Fighters’ Higekami: Master of Beard-Fu// The first in an ongoing series of ‘single’ releases based on faux early 90’s beat ’em-up ‘Break Fighters’, Higekami: Master of Beard-Fu was designed and sculpted by Zectron, with production duties once again handed over to Tru:Tek. As with the TTFTD release, Higekami comes packaged in a beautiful custom made box, this time around lampooning the iconic SNES cartridge box. Edition size of 5, price TBC.
- ‘Rampage Exclusive’ Masters of the Bootleg: KESH-E-FACE// Created to run alongside the ever growing H.U.S.T.L.E universe, Zectron’s beautifully sculpted KESH-E-FACE sees it’s second exclusive outing with the reveal of the Rampage Studios exclusive. This time around cast in neon green rubber with pink rotating head (plus one reverse chase!), the 3″ tall figure once again comes packaged in a hand finished blister card with artwork from Zectron. Edition size of 5 (although an open run ‘Rampage’ solid green is in the works!), price TBC.
- ‘Rampage Exclusive’ Critters: Wave 2// Last but by no means least, we’re proud to reveal that the Critters inspired mini figures will be making yet another exclusive outing! This time cast in a marble red/black rubber (with white/black chase), each figure comes with an exclusive header and safety insert designed by Tru:Tek. Edition size of 5, price TBC.
[click on the images for a closer look]Rampage Studios Opening and Show, January 25th 2013 Featuring new works from The Disarticulators, Peter Kato, Nama Niku, Eric Nilla, Art Junkie and Hellopike