Whilst we eagerly wait for more details on the upcoming Snack Attack mini figure series (check out our initial reveal here), Eric over at 1Shot Toys comes with the latest batch of white hot Hippovor heads! Fully compatible with The Godbeast’s Armorvor Glyos figure, the beautifully sculpted anthropomorphic design has been hand cast in 5 different one-off colours; Neon Green, OG GID, Neon Pink, Metallic Creamsicle and Vader Green, each complete with Glyos peg and rubber washer. Priced at a very reasonable $12 a piece, the Hippovor heads are available right now on the 1Shot store…
Wasting no time since his last figure drop just over a week ago, NiStuff over at 481 Universe is proud to present his latest round of Glyos customs! Featuring a whole host of standard Glyos parts, TGB’s Armorvor, Outlander test shot parts, custom resins and even one-off sculpts, the stunning pieces have been painted in a mixture of contrasting clear, opaque and ‘grungy’ Monster Kolor sprays and hand brushed detailing. Expected to retail between $20-$50, the horde of customs will be touching down in the 481 Universe store this Friday, June 7th at 8pm EST… Stay locked on the 481 blog here for more reveals daily!
NiStuff over at 481 Universe continues his onslaught of amazing Glyos customs, as he reveals that yet another huge batch will be touching down in-store this week! Featuring a whole host of standard Glyos parts, TGB’s Armorvor, Outlander test shot parts, custom resins and even one-off sculpts, the stunning mash-ups have all been lovingly painted in NiStuff’s familiar blend of metallic Monster Kolor sprays, super tight detailing and hi-gloss finish. Expected to retail between $20-$50, the horde of figures will be touching down in the 481 Universe store this Friday, May 24th at 8pm EST…
With Chicago’s C2E2 opening it’s doors later this week, Ben Spencer over at Nerd City proudly presents the entire Phalanx line-up in full! A mini exposition featuring an incredible collection of neo-vintage 5.5″ action figure customs, bootlegs and original figures, the strictly limited designs will be available to view and purchase from the Nerd City booth. Here’s a quick rundown of what will be on display (including edition sizes and pricing)-
- DOC Dead DieBias$e (previously featured here)// Created by Goodleg Toys, these have been limited to 5 for the Phalanx, priced at $60 each.
- Rudo Rey Mar the Lucha Shark (previously featured here)// The third Lucha Shark colourway, the figure, sculpted by Ben Spencer and cast by Marty ‘Godbeast’ Hansen has been limited to 5, priced at $75 each.
- Prince Algor and Toron (previously featured here)// Created by Rampageo Industries, the prince and side kick come cast with neo mag joints in an exclusive glitter black/gid colourway. Limited to 4 and priced at just $40 each.
- Lilith Eve the Deadstar Diva// Designed/kit-bashed by From the Styx Toys’ Tim Seeley, Lilith has been cast by ManOrMonster? Studios, once again coming with WoW neo-joints. Limited to 4 hand painted figures, the Diva has been priced at $50.
- Torix and The Phantom King// Coming from the legendary 5.5 Customs, these guys have been limited to an edition of 6 with 1 white ‘Phantom King’ chase. Priced at $85 and $100 respectively.
- The Orc// Taking a break from their Mego-style releases, Imagination Asylum proudly present their latest original figure. Limited to 5 exquisitely crafted pieces, they will be available for $75 a piece.
- Stealth Squad Skeletoncrew// Ro3co comes with the latest iteration of his popular Skeleton knock-off, this time around cast in a crystal clear ‘stealth’ resin! Limited to 5, these have been priced at just $50.
- Bunny Warrior// Not to be out done by brother Tim, From the Styx Toys’ Steve Seeley has also contributed to the show with is latest creation, the Bunny Warrior! Produced by Giant Japanese Monster, Bad! in a flesh coloured resin, the oddball figure has been limited to 3 pieces, available for $50 each.
- Mechgarr// Leaving the best ’till last (in our slightly biased opinion anyway!), our good friend and partner in crime, Bigmantoys, has teamed up with ManOrMonster? Studios for this Phalanx-exclusive Treegarr. Featuring WoW compatible neo-mag joints, the beautiful piece has been given a chrome finish with detail hugging black rub. Limited to 5 and priced at $80 each.
On top of this crazy line-up, both ManOrMonster? Studios and Marty ‘Godbeast’ Hansen will be on hand with a number of different exclusives including the pictured ‘Infection‘ Galaxxor (limited to 10 pieces @$125 each) and ‘Gamma Meltdown’ Bog-Narr (limited to 5 @$80 each), alongside the debut of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, WoW’s Clawbber, a Skinner Galaxxor and more! Stay tuned for more tomorrow…
Ben Spencer of Galaxxor/Nerd City fame has just revealed images of his entry for Killer Bootlegs‘ upcoming ‘Toys Are Us’ group show… presenting the mighty Space Knight Eldrus! Seeing a return of the popular Cyborg Space Barbarian head sculpt, the stunning one-off Galaxxor figure has been cast in resin by Marty ‘Godbeast’ Hansen, coming painted by Ben in rather striking lime green/purple colourway. Going up for sale online after the show’s opening reception next Friday, April 5th, we’ve been told that if the figure is well received we’ll be seeing more of the Space Knight (albiet in different colurways) throughout the year…
2bitHACK, 5.5 Customs, Battle Babies, BigManToys, Broken Pigeon, Cash Cannon (4 the Luv of Toyz NY), Concocted Curioddities, Davemarkart, Dead Hand Toys, Dead Presidents, Dubose Art, Evilos, Forces of Dorkness, Galaxxor (Ben Spencer), Giest Lab, Goodleg Toys, GUUMON, Hamfx, Hoakser, Kid Ink Industries, Killer Bootlegs, ManOrMonster?, Mechavirus, MonsterArm, Motorbot, Suckadelic, The Mark Ultra, Wasted Talent and We Become Monsters.
“From the corner of the Galaxxorverse that is Hive World X-544 comes Rudo Rey Mar, the bad boy of The Lucha Sharks! He’s never met a steel bar or a rule that he couldn’t bend (or break!)…”
Joining the previously posted Prince Algor earlier today, Nerd City/Galaxxor‘s Ben Spencer has just revealed yet another designer action figure confirmed for the upcoming Phalanx mini exposition… the ‘Rudo Rey Mar’ Lucha Shark! The third official colourway from the anthropomorphic Galaxxor spin-off line, Rudo was designed, sculpted and painted by Ben, with production duties once again handed over to the more than capable hands of Marty ‘The Godbeast‘ Hansen. Coming in a gorgeous ‘primary’ colour scheme, the piece has been been limited to an edition of just 5, available exclusively at the Nerd City C2E2 booth (#967) for $75 each… Stay tuned for more Phalanx reveals soon!
NiStuff over at 481 Universe continues his onslaught of amazing Glyos customs, as he reveals that yet another huge batch will be touching down in-store this week! Featuring a whole host of standard Glyos parts, TGB’s Armorvor, Planet Banimon minis and even Outer Space Man figures, the stunning mash-ups have all been lovingly painted in NiStuff’s familiar blend of metallic sprays, super tight detailing and hi-gloss finish. Expected to retail between $20-$40, the horde of figures will be touching down in the 481 Universe store this Friday, March 8th at 8pm EST…