The remainder of 6/28‘s offerings for last weekend’s WF Summer ’18 make their way online tomorrow
- Size: 3.3″ (Mitt), 5″ (Corgidora)
- Articulation: 1 point each
- Edition size: TBC
- Price: $42 (Mitt Banana), $30 (Mitt Chocolate), $39 (Corgidora Firefly), $30 (Corgidora GID)
- Mitt “Banana” comes cast in a yellow sofubi with brown/green sprays, hand painted detailing and fruit-style sticker
- Mitt “Chocolate” comes cast in an unpainted brown sofubi
- Corgidora “Firefly” comes cast in a GID sofubi with gold, metallic yellow, pink, orange and red sprays
- Corgidora “GID” comes cast in an unpainted glow in the dark sofubi
- Going on sale in the 6/28 store this Thursday, August 2nd at 9pm Japan time
After a hugely successful Wonderfestival over the weekend, Jon over at Rampage Toys has revealed that a selection of unsold figures are now available for his dedicated army of international fans! Here’s a quick rundown of what’s currently up for grabs in the Rampage store right here…
- Kaibutsu Snack Pack// Featuring both male and female omake from Kesagake, the pair of sofubi minis have been cast up in a flesh toned vinyl with a mix of purple, blue and black hand painted detailing. Packed with a header created by Walter P, the set comes in at just $30.
- RAMPAGE x NERDONE Gorilla Tank// The latest collaboration with Nerdone has been produced in a white vinyl with Rampage’s signature icy blue sprays. Coming with both Gorilla Tank and full-sized Gorilla, the pair will set you back just $150.
- FLESH Jamira// The premier figure in the ongoing, officially Tsuburaya licensed Ultra Kaiju series, Jamira has been cast in a flesh tone vinyl for his third outing, coming complete with vintage-style purple sprays for just $40 a piece.
- Aboras// Joining Jamira, Rampage is very proud to reveal the second figure in the Ultra Kaiju series, Aboras! Coming in an authentic teal vinyl with ivory and metallic sprays, the figure has also been priced at a very reasonable $40.
- Holographic Sticker set// Last, but by no means least, we have the Rampage Bikkuriman-style sticker set! Featuring the last of the Cupcake Wrestler and Lab Mice stickers, these are joined by an all-new Ugly Unicorn release. Coming stamped on the back, the trio can be yours for just $10.
Making an appearance at the Paralyzing Toys Wonder Festival booth over the weekend, Galaxy People‘s debut sofubis are now available through their online store! Based on the iconic vintage Pachi figures, the 3 awesome ‘arms up’ sculpts, Meklops, The Grappler and Helios, stand at around 115mm tall with 2 points of articulation. Cast in a glossy black soft vinyl complete with dolls eye inserts and a mix of red, yellow and silver sprays, the super limited trio can be found in the Galaxy People store right here for just $25 each plus shipping…
Joining the stacks of sofubi, kaiju and resin kits up for grabs yesterday, Wonder Festival also played host to a number of new keshi releases, with one of the most interesting coming in the form of NerdOne‘s revised Steregon mini… Almost identical to the original 2.5″ sculpt, the latest version now comes with a grasping left hand (as with the full sized kaiju version) that can be used to hold the 2 headed beast’s new club accessory! Injection moulded in PVC rubber, the figure was up for grabs from the Paralyzing Toys booth in the standard flesh, green, red and blue colourways. Packed in a vintage-style gacha box featuring art from Ralph Niese, the little guys were being sold for 2,500yen (approx. $25) each. News on a general release is still forthcoming, so we suggest keeping an eye on the NerdOne blog here for any developments…
Hot off the heals of it’s debut showing at SDCC last week, Mishka‘s latest kaiju creation, the 2-headed Ghost Cave Ape, will be making an appearance at Wonder Festival in it’s first painted run! Designed by Lamour Supreme and sculpted by Atomic Vomit, the humungous 13″ beast has been cast in a brown soft vinyl, painted in a simple mix of flesh, red, silver and black sprays with white detailing. Specific release details are still pretty scarce, but we’re guessing that a super-limited supply will be on offer for around $150+. Keep track of the Mishka/Lamour IG feeds for more info soon!
First off, we’d like to give a massive apology to our readers for our lack of posts over the last week. What with Cardiff Tattoo & Toy Con over the weekend, and a whole load of casting to be done for a certain Wonder Festival in just a few days, we unfortunately had to put the old girl on the back burner… The good news is that we’ll be back at full steam in the morning with a whole host of new stories, PLUS the all important release details for tomorrow’s post-con drop! In the mean time, you’re just going to have to put up with a full rundown of what we’ll be offering up courtesy of Rampage Toys at Wonder Festival on Sunday… Enjoy!
Kesh-E-Face// We will be offering up both a restock of the original Rampage exclusive Green variant and a Wonder Festival exclusive marbled blue/red. Standing at 3″ tall and cast in a flexible keshi-style rubber, the loving tribute to all things MOTU comes with the standard 3-faced, fully rotating head. Packed with custom hand cut backers and blister bubbles, both colourways have been limited to 3 pieces each.
Madball of Death (The Deathball)// The fourth edition of our newly released AmToys homage, the MoD has been cast in a Rampage exclusive green w/pink insert. Consisting of 3 parts (2 magnetically joined halves and parasite insert), the figure comes bagged and headed with collaborative artwork from Zectron and Ralph Niese. Limited to just 3 this time around, there are talks of another limited run in the near future.
Cupcake Keshi Plane// Making a secret appearance at Cardiff Tattoo and Toy Con over the weekend, Wonder Festival will see the official release of Rampage Toys‘ latest keshi, the Cupcake Plane! Sculpted by Jon Malmstedt using the Micro Cupcake Kaiju, the adorable little figure has been cast by the Disarticulators in a mix of flesh, red and blue rubber. Limited to just 11 this time around, each comes with interchangeable pilot plus 2 points of articulation.
Elephantos// Designed and sculpted by the one and only turboPISTOLA, Elephantos receives his second exclusive keshi variant in a retina melting marble green/pink colourway! Cast by the Disarticulators in their special blend of super-bouncy rubber, the little guy has been limited to 4 bagged and headed pieces… Expect more news on the general release soon!
Higekami// The master of Beard-Fu makes one last exclusive appearance before his long overdue general release next month, coming in a stunning red/blue Wonder Festival colourway! Cast in a flexible rubber, the 2″ figure comes mounted on a thick, hand cut backer with SNES style insert and Beard Fist badge. These have been limited to 3 pieces.
Sgt. Angus// As with Elephantos, 1Shot Toys‘ leader of the beef battalion makes his second appearance as a Rampage Toys exclusives. Again cast in the standard Rampage green/pink, the little guy has been limited to 3 pieces, each coming complete with die-cut vinyl sticker and cut-out-and-keep card.
H.U.S.T.L.E Artist Series: Wave 1 FULL SET// The first and only time the whole of Wave 1 will be offered up together (barring Spanky Stokes’ FGF!), the full set of 10 figures have been cast in a vivid green and pink rubber. Missed out on the little guys the first time around? Then this is your chance to bag the lot at a single, reduced price!
Weirdos in Space// A huge success upon release last month, the Weirdos in Space, well Cupcake Lucha at least, has made a return! Cast in a Rampage exclusive silver w/ pink pilot, the multi-part rubber figure has been limited to just 4 this time around, with another batch in silver/green to follow next month.
The Critters// Last, but by no means least, Zectron‘s ever popular Critter inspired mini figure will be gracing Wonder Festival with yet another exclusive colourway! Matching both Kesh-E-Face, Higekami and the Cupcake Plane’s, the 1″ minis have been cast in a marble blue/red rubber. Limited to 4, each comes packed with an exclusive header and insert.
Due to go on sale this Sunday at the ‘Paralyzing Toys’ booth (8-28-09) alongside a whole host of other amazing artist’s work, any remaining stock will be heading to the Rampage Toys online store soon after. Stay tuned for more reveals from the booth (including the long awaited Rampage H.U.S.T.L.E APs!) later this week…