Fresh from the success of Dead DieBia$e & Co, the guys over at Goodleg Toys are proud to present their 2nd Series of Wrestlers of the Universe (WotU) figures, introducing Moneybash, Mermaniac, and the 2-Badders tag team, Nuke & Clutch! Once again kit-bashed from iconic 90s WWF and 80s MotU action figures, this initial batch, rather aptly titled the ‘Soda Pop’ edition, has been cast in a mix of translucent exhilirant colours. Priced at just $35 each or $120 for a set of 4, each figure comes packed with a header card from the legendary Ralph Niese. Preorders start this Sunday, at Midnight GMT+1 on the Goodleg store right here… Supply is said to be super-limited, so WotU fanboys better be fast if they want to get their fingers on these rad colourways!
With Chicago’s C2E2 opening it’s doors later this week, Ben Spencer over at Nerd City proudly presents the entire Phalanx line-up in full! A mini exposition featuring an incredible collection of neo-vintage 5.5″ action figure customs, bootlegs and original figures, the strictly limited designs will be available to view and purchase from the Nerd City booth. Here’s a quick rundown of what will be on display (including edition sizes and pricing)-
- DOC Dead DieBias$e (previously featured here)// Created by Goodleg Toys, these have been limited to 5 for the Phalanx, priced at $60 each.
- Rudo Rey Mar the Lucha Shark (previously featured here)// The third Lucha Shark colourway, the figure, sculpted by Ben Spencer and cast by Marty ‘Godbeast’ Hansen has been limited to 5, priced at $75 each.
- Prince Algor and Toron (previously featured here)// Created by Rampageo Industries, the prince and side kick come cast with neo mag joints in an exclusive glitter black/gid colourway. Limited to 4 and priced at just $40 each.
- Lilith Eve the Deadstar Diva// Designed/kit-bashed by From the Styx Toys’ Tim Seeley, Lilith has been cast by ManOrMonster? Studios, once again coming with WoW neo-joints. Limited to 4 hand painted figures, the Diva has been priced at $50.
- Torix and The Phantom King// Coming from the legendary 5.5 Customs, these guys have been limited to an edition of 6 with 1 white ‘Phantom King’ chase. Priced at $85 and $100 respectively.
- The Orc// Taking a break from their Mego-style releases, Imagination Asylum proudly present their latest original figure. Limited to 5 exquisitely crafted pieces, they will be available for $75 a piece.
- Stealth Squad Skeletoncrew// Ro3co comes with the latest iteration of his popular Skeleton knock-off, this time around cast in a crystal clear ‘stealth’ resin! Limited to 5, these have been priced at just $50.
- Bunny Warrior// Not to be out done by brother Tim, From the Styx Toys’ Steve Seeley has also contributed to the show with is latest creation, the Bunny Warrior! Produced by Giant Japanese Monster, Bad! in a flesh coloured resin, the oddball figure has been limited to 3 pieces, available for $50 each.
- Mechgarr// Leaving the best ’till last (in our slightly biased opinion anyway!), our good friend and partner in crime, Bigmantoys, has teamed up with ManOrMonster? Studios for this Phalanx-exclusive Treegarr. Featuring WoW compatible neo-mag joints, the beautiful piece has been given a chrome finish with detail hugging black rub. Limited to 5 and priced at $80 each.
On top of this crazy line-up, both ManOrMonster? Studios and Marty ‘Godbeast’ Hansen will be on hand with a number of different exclusives including the pictured ‘Infection‘ Galaxxor (limited to 10 pieces @$125 each) and ‘Gamma Meltdown’ Bog-Narr (limited to 5 @$80 each), alongside the debut of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, WoW’s Clawbber, a Skinner Galaxxor and more! Stay tuned for more tomorrow…
The guys over at Goodleg toys have teamed up with Killer Bootlegs‘ Peter Wheatstraw for the very first 3rd party custom run of WOTU (Wrestlers of the Universe) figures, as they proudly introduce Killer DieBia$e… Kit-bashed and recast by Goodleg from vintage MOTU and WWF action figures, the set of 3 Dead DieBia$es were handed over to Peter for a full Monster Kolor workout. Available in 3 totally unique ‘c-thru’ colourways; Blueberry, Strawberry and OG Skeletor, the stunning figures have just dropped on the Killer Bootlegs store for just $60 a piece… Head over quick if you fancy snaring one, they most certainly wont be around for long!
Swiftly following their Phalanx reveal at the end of last week, the guys over at Goodleg Toys are proud to announce that their first 100% originally sculpted line, the Shipwrecked Plunderboys, will finally be making it’s official debut tonight! Starting with the series’ main protagonist, Captain John “Goodleg” Blackweird, the incredible 5.5″ neo-vintage action figure has been sculpted by Goodleg’s Pablo Perra, coming cast in resin with what appears to be a total of 5 points of articulation (another first for the company!). Limited to just 10 pieces, Blackweird will be heading to the Goodleg Toys store at 9pm GMT+1 for an undisclosed sum… Stay tuned for yet more from the guys in the very near future!
With the mighty Phalanx group project making it’s debut at C2E2 next month, the first figure reveal comes from our friends over at Goodleg Toys, as they proudly present DOC DeadBia$e… As with previous WOTU releases, the figure has once again been kit-bashed from various vintage MOTU and WWF figures, this time around coming cast in a GID resin with eye-catching prison orange paint job. Limited to just 5 pieces and priced at $60 each, DOC will be making an appearance alongside a staggering selection of other Phalanx figures exclusively at Nerd City’s booth #967 in The Block at C2E2 starting April 26th… Head over to the dedicated Phalanx blog here for more information on the project, and be sure to stay tuned for a whole lot more from Goodleg in the very near future!
Hot off the heels of the recent WOTU ‘Ice’ edition (check it out here), the guys over at Goodleg Toys are proud to reveal the return of the series’ 2 most popular villains, Warhoard & Dead DieBia$e… this time around in an 90’s inspired ‘Ecstacy’ colourway! Cast in a rave-tastic clear neon yellow and pink, the MOTU x WWF mash-ups have been limited to just one set. Priced at a very reasonable $60 plus shipping, you can find the pair on the Goodleg Toys store right here…
With the near instant sell-out success of the WOTU (Wrestlers of the Universe) test-casts under their belt, the guys over at Goodleg Toys have wasted no time in getting to work on the first official run… as they proudly present the Ice Series! Featuring one of the most popular colourways from the initial line-up, a gorgeous ice-blue to clear, the series consists of four hand cast resin figures (Dead DieBia$e, The Razor Beast, Greg “The Spike” Supercrime, and Warhoard), each expertly booted from a variety of vintage MOTU and WWF toys. Up for pre-order through the Goodleg Toys store now, the pieces are available separately for $37 each or just $130 for the set…